The stock suspension on a Fox body was designed in the late '70s. Perhaps it was adequate at the time, but we demand more from these cars now both on the street and track. Maximum Motorsports rear lower control arms are a big improvement over the stamped steel units from Ford.
This set of control arms are specifically designed for autocross and road course use. The adjustable length arms have over sized sphericals which are perfect for squaring up the rear end and allowing it to articular with no binding.
- Aluminum tube is a custom extrusion exclusive to MM, with a greater wall thickness that provides increased strength over other similar control arms.
- Weight is only 2.7 lb each
- Anodized black
- Length preset to stock dimension for easy installation
- Requires a rear coil-over conversion
- No provision for a stock-style rear swaybar; use MM's Adjustable Rear swaybar