Adding negative camber is crucial to getting an aggressive alignment needed for autocross or road course use. The ability to adjust camber will help maintain the most available contact patch between the tire and the pavement throughout the cycle of the suspension and within the turn. Without negative camber, the outside shoulder of the tire has to bare the brunt of all the vehicle weight plus get the car turned, which is a tall task even for todays tire technology. Easily adjust camber at the track, and toggle between your street setting to maintain a great alignment no matter what your doing with your car.
Maximum Motorsports has been the leader in camber / caster plates for over 20 years! Designed and manufactured here in the USA, with main plates available in a durable black powder coated finish or chrome for cars looking to maintain a show car engine bay.
Separate and independent adjustment for camber and caster.
- Widest possible range of camber adjustment, twice the range of the stock slots and upper strut mount.
- Widest possible continuous range of caster adjustment, limited not by the plate, but by the strut shaft contacting the rear edge of the strut tower's center hole.
- PTFE lined spherical bearing was designed by MM, and is custom manufactured in the U.S.A. Spherical bearing allows proper articulation.
- Main plate is a high-grade alloy steel that is much stronger than mild steel, and has a much longer fatigue life than aluminum.
- Includes progressive-rate bumpstops (for use with struts other than MM and Bilstein).
- Retains stock strut dustcovers in applications using struts other than MM and Bilstein.
- Steel components are either zinc plated or powder coated for great looks and long lasting protection.
- Chrome main plate is optional.
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by Maximum Motorsports.