When setting up your Corvette's suspension a proper set of sway bars should be high on your list. Having a set of sway bars with a high range of adjustment will allow you to get the most out of that part as your suspension mods change. Whether you are running a mostly stock setup, or on full coilovers sway bars give you that last bit of suspension tuning to get everything just right.
PFADT sway bars are a great option for your C6. These 3-piece sway bars utilize a 4130 Chromoly torsion bar with splined ends and a clear zinc finish for corrosion resistance and durability. Both front and rears bars feature lightweight 7050-T7 aluminum arms that are anodized orange and feature broached splines and laser etched adjustment markers. Both front and rear sway bars are 3 position adjustable giving you 9 different sway bar rate combinations. The adjustable end links are designed to be lightweight and strong, while allowing maximum articulation. The use of a turnbuckle allows precise corner balancing without having to disconnect the end link from the car. The kit comes complete with all necessary hardware, centering rings and polyurethane bushings. For track only applications.
- Provides flat cornering and increased contact patch for higher cornering force.
- 4130 Chromoly 38mm 3-Way Adjustable Front, 31.75mm 3-way adjustable rear bar.
- Ultra-lightweight anodized 7050-T7 aluminum arms.
- Includes high durometer polyurethane bushings.
- Lightweight 3/8" rod end endlinks, aluminum turn buckles and articulation spacers.
- Direct fit Installation, requires no modifications.