The stock suspension on a Fox body was designed in the late '70s. Perhaps it was adequate at the time, but we demand more from these cars now both on the street and track. Maximum Motorsports rear lower control arms are a big improvement over the stamped steel units from Ford.
This set of control arms are designed for autocross and road course use as well as the street. Maximum Motorsports Extreme-Duty Lower Control Arms are built strong to withstand high horsepower cars. Having spherical bearings on both ends allows for proper articulation of the suspension and transmits less force through the torque boxes. They can be ordered in a few different configurations as well to best suit your needs!
- Large spherical bearings at both ends.
- Strong and stiff 2" diameter round steel tube construction.
- Spring perch fits stock springs and aftermarket springs with an isolator.
- Swaybar mount fits stock and aftermarket swaybars.
- Durable black powder coated finish.
- Made by MM in the USA. Beware of poor quality copies made overseas