Most track and autocross cars are too low to slip a jack under, even for some low profile jacks. Using Race Ramps Trak-Jak is a fast way to get the car up high enough, so you can quickly get a jack under the car to make suspension adjustments or to change wheels.
Small and light enough to fit in the trunk of your car, these are a great addition to the equipment you bring to the track.
- Sold in pairs!
- Dimensions: 30”L x 12”W x 3”H
- Angle of approach: 7.8 degrees
- Ramp weight capacity: 1,500 lbs. per ramp
- Total vehicle weight capacity: 6,000 lbs.
- Maximum tire width: 10”
- Product weight: 3.5 lbs. per ramp
- Shipping: weight of 7 lbs., box size of 31”L x 12.5”W x 6.5”H