*Designed specifically for the L88 Power Bulge Hood
Ducting the front hood of your car has some great advantages. Air that passes through your front grill and some of the front bumper goes through the radiator and essentially gets trapped under the hood. This trapping of air also retains heat in the engine bay. Give that air somewhere to go with Trackspec Motorsports hood vents.
Each vent is meticulously engineered and manufactured specifically for each chassis, right here in the USA. Each vent is made with a "backbone" design to maintain structural integrity and is powder coated satin black for a durable and clean look.
- Installs easily with supplied templates.
- Contoured to fit your specific hood curve.
- Optimized louver design to maximize extraction flow velocities within a vehicle in motion
- Reduces under hood pressure to reduce front end lift and increase vehicle downforce.
- Significantly reduces under hood temperatures by extracting heat and allowing fresh cold air to enter the engine bay.
- Increases dense, cold air flow through radiator to promote lower coolant temperatures.
- Louver backbone design maintains hood structural rigidity.
- Included in kit: Templates for cutting, rivets, washers, installation instructions, and necessary spacers for a factory quality installation.
- Powder coated Satin Black for clean appearance and durability.