Finding the right shocks for your car is key to it's overall performace. Whether your looking to set your car up for the street, strip, or road course.
Viking Performance has shown that their products are up to the challenge! Built with strength and quality in mind, Viking shocks are winning races on some of todays quickest pro-touring cars.
- Precision machined out of lightweight aluminum, this twin-tube Viking Performance Crusader Shock features a clear anodized body, PTFE/bronze piston seals and a 5/8” hard chrome plated rod. It'll have the smooth control and cushioned ride you're looking for.
- This Viking Crusader Rear Shock features 19 positions of adjustability for compression and 22 positions for rebound damping. With a total of 418 valving combinations at your fingertips, obtaining the perfect settings for your application is a breeze. With two separate adjustment knobs that are clearly marked with a "C" for compression and an "R" for rebound, finding the perfect setting for cruising or racing couldn't be any easier.
- Crusader Series
- Digressive / Progressive Valved Shock
- Lightweight Aluminum Construction
- Clear Anodized Finish
- Twin-Tube Design
- PTFE/ Bronze Piston Seals
- 19 Positions of Compression Adjustment
- 22 Positions of Rebound Adjustment
- 2-Year Warranty
- Sold Individually
- Fits 2005-2014 Mustangs