Trackspec radiators have been track tested and engineered to perform and are made in the USA! Used exclusively in the SPEC CORVETTE racing series, these units have been put to the test and have proven reliability and cooling ability. Trackspec Motorsports has also run this in their podium winning GT2 Corvette!
The Super Comp radiators have been torture tested before being released. They have been run in 110 degree heat with back to back 15 minute sprint races as well as 90 minute enduro's to know that this radiator surpasses anything on the market.
These units use an industry leading dual 1.25" core giving it a total of 2.5" of core thickness giving us the largest cooling capacity of any race radiator on the market (others use 2.0"). You can trust Trackspec quality and performance as these radiators have been put to the test in our race cars.
- Hand made in the USA
- Direct Fitment for C5 Corvette
- Tested under race conditions in SPEC CORVETTE and GT2 series
- Optional integrated engine oil cooler.
- Slight modification to the fan shroud is required for EOC models. Just simple notching to allow the lines to pass thru.
- Optional braided hose and fitting kit for EOC to engine with engine adapter.