With a set of Kooks long tube headers installed, you'll need to choose an X of H pipe to pair with it. Kooks has been a leader in header and exhaust design for a long time. Their fit, quality of materials, and performance are hard to beat.
Although there is some debate on what works better, RRM likes the X pipe design better as we have seen the gains achieved buy these systems on multiple track cars. Kooks also provides two catalytic converter types, Kooks High Performance Green Cats or their High Flow Race Cats.
- 3" Stainless Steel GREEN Catted X Pipe
- 2 3/4" Outlet For Use With Factory Exhaust
- Must Be Used With Kooks Long Tube Headers
- These products are not legal for sale, installation, or use on licensed vehicle in the state of California. And they do NOT meet CARB compliance.
- Includes Kooks Ultra High Performance Green Cats (which are 49 State EPA approved Catalytic Converter) or High Flow Race Cats