In 2003 Ford developed a specific tank for the 03 and 04 Mustang Cobras. This tank looked like a normal tank from the outside, but featured one of the finest internal baffling systems we've seen from an OE tank to date. Having a tank with the baffling is key to prevent fuel starvation with road course and autocross cars. In late 2011, Ford decided to discontinue these tanks. Aeromotive saw and opportunity to reproduce these tanks and now not only can they offer reproduction 03-04 Cobra tanks, but they have modified the tooling in the production process to offer this same tank to fit all Fox Body Mustangs.
Aeromotive built specific A1000 and Eliminator Fuel Pumps that bolt right into top of these tanks. Then, they built a complete system to make it one part number that gives you everything you could possibly need to install a complete Aeromotive Fuel System into your Fox Body! These Fox Body Stealth tanks give you the best performance possible from a stock appearing tank.
Choose from either the A1000 or Eliminator fuel pumps and you can now bolt in a fuel tank into your Fox that appears stock, but features an innovative baffling system, a built in fuel pump capable of supporting almost any hp demand and a pre-pump filter.
- Built in A1000 or Eliminator Fuel Pump
- 100-Micron Stainless Steel Pre Filter
- (1) ORB-08 Outlet Port & (1) ORB-08 Return Port
- Bolts right into factory location using factory tank straps
Includes: P/N 13101 – EFI Bypass Regulator: P/N 12301 – 10-Micron Post Pump Filter
Includes: P/N 12305 – 2″ Billet Filter Bracket: P/N 14101 – 86-95 5.0L GT & Cobra Fuel Rail Kit
- Complete Fuel Pump Wiring Kit
- All of the necessary port fittings
- Enough AN-08 Fuel Line and Hose-Ends for a complete and total installation
- These tanks and systems are a direct bolt-in for 1986 - 1993 Ford Mustangs.
- For 1979 - 1985 Mustangs, you must use an 1986 or later leveling unit and aftermarket fuel level gauge. (73-10 Ohm)