One of the best modifications you can make to your truck is the shocks. The improvement in daily driving, towing, and off road use is felt immediately. One of the best shocks you can install is the Bilstein 5100 series damper.
There are two version of this particular Bilstein 5100 rear shock:
- One to work with vehicles with a ride height from stock to 1" lift.
- The other for vehicles with a 3" to 4" lift.
The monotube shock absorber feature a 46mm digressive piston a with self-adjusting deflective disc valve setting.
- An extremely affordable and practical alternative to coil spring spacers, with the benefit of BILSTEIN's superior monotube design
- Utilizes the vehicle's stock front coil springs
- Zinc finish with multi-layer unique BILSTEIN coating for extreme protection
- Self-adjusting deflective disc valving with independent rebound and compression tuning