All of today's trucks have great all around tow ratings. Pulling a trailer with 8000, 9000, or even 10,000 lbs is not really an issue. Your suspension however isn't enjoying life during those hauls. The same truck designed to pull those heavy loads is also designed to be soft and compliant for the people that never haul a thing.
When loaded, the rear of the truck sags which redistributes the weight balance of the truck and trailer, taking weight off the front end which in turn can cause a reduction in traction, poor braking, adverse tire wear and more. Your rear suspension also is compressed which can cause it to bottom out, and that will shorten the life of your shocks.
The fix? A set of of air springs to level your truck when loaded. Take the stress off of your shocks and other suspension components, restore balance to the truck when loaded, make towing great again!
- Improve stability and handling when loaded
- Handles up to 5,000lbs of load
- Prevents rear squat to keep truck level when towing
- Compatible with nearly any on-board compressor
- No drill installation!
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Ability to run at zero PSI due to internal bump stop
- (2) Air Springs
- Upper and Lower Brackets
- Air Lines
- Mounting Plates
- Detailed Instructions
- If your truck has a lift kit, Air Ride has developed different size spacers that mount between the lower bracket and the the air bag so that the bag does not get over extended. These spacers can be found HERE.
On Board Compressor Options:
- This kit comes with 2 valves so that you can fill the bags when your getting ready to tow. If you want to add more control over the system check out the on board compressors options we have HERE